The CrossFit Vacaville Elements Program is an 8-class/2-week program designed to introduce all 9 Fundamental Movements of Crossfit to beginner and intermediate athletes. The program begins with a completely individualized biomechanic assessment that allows us to identify functional movement patterns that need correction or development. Upon completion of the 8 classes, you are ready to confidently and safely join the main workouts at CFVV!
Each class will consist of a new learning concept, a review of previous concepts, mobility work, skill practice, and a WOD.
– Class 1 – Understanding Mobility and Core to Extremity
– Class 2 – All the Squats. Understanding Torque and Positioning
– Class 3 – Hip Hinge – Moving through the Deadlift and Sumo Deadlift High Pull
– Class 4 – Ring Rows, Pull-ups, Jumping, and Landing
– Class 5 – The Pressing Movements- Strict, Push, Push Jerk
– Class 6 – Medicine Ball Cleans and Wall Balls
– Class 7 – Kettle Bell Swings. Russian and American
– Class 8 – Putting it all together! Benchmark Workout and Graduation!
Elements Class Days/Times:
Elements Classes will be held every Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7-8pm. If unable to make a class, a one-on-one makeup session will need to be scheduled. If it is impossible for you to make the class times offered, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your schedule.
What is a Biomechanic Assessment (FMS/SFMA)? As a part of our mission to make sure everyone in our gym is moving safely and powerfully, we have implemented functional movement screens (FMS and SFMA) as part of the newbie onboarding process. These screens allow us to see where you can improve, how you organize your movements both in and outside the box, expose any power leaks, and most importantly prevent injury. Corrective movements for any will be provided following a screening to help you progress and eliminate any movement deficiencies.
What is the Cost? $250 or can be broken up into two payments of $125 (Total Value – $470)